Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

Breakfast (notice the praying Beckam, precious)
cherry flavored water, heart shaped bread with peanut butter and sprinkles, berries and heart shaped strawberry, red egg in toast, a few candy hearts

I silhouetted the boys mirrors for part of their Valentine's present.
I add to it daily!

Lunch:
I had made the PBJ dipped in chocolate last year and thought I'd do it this year too.
Good thing, as I was asked early that morning if I had made it again. He REMEMBER of course.  WHEW that was close.  X and O's for a tic-tac-toe game (see top of lunch box) are oyster crackers with food marker X on one side and O on the other, heart shaped strawberries, personalized covered vanilla milk box and a strawberry milk straw.

Kindergarten Valentine's party
Bingo
Notice the make your own sundae station used ice cream sandwiches instead of scoops, GENIUS!
make a warm fuzzy
make a ball and string game


Dinner by mood lighting.

1 comment:

Martha S. said...

You are such a good mom!!