Monday, March 21, 2011

Birthday Machine

I got a Silhouette for my birthday!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!
I've had such fun creating things and making projects happen.


Here is one of my first projects.
 A frame that had a white mat under the already frosted glass but it needed a little pizazz for a soon to be grandma.
Her name will be Bebe (bee-bee).
So "bebe's baby" is in vinyl.
Then I put some scrapbook paper in my Silhouette and cut out the flower (3d layered chrysanthemum), put it together, added a little bling and attached it with a glue dot.
My friend Kay put the same paper used for the flower over the mat.
Sorry I don't have a photo of the before frame.

Here is a card that on which I used the same flower which was my VERY FIRST project on my Silhouette:

Serenity Now Crafty Cutter Party

1 comment:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Precious!! You are a gift making machine. ;) Love that flower! Thanks for linking up, Wendi!