Thursday, April 21, 2011

Camera Class

I have been taking a camera class in the OKC area that is AWESOME.

I took the DSLR but originally signed up for the point and shoot.
I didn't know the difference and thought I had a point and shoot.
W.R.O.N.G. I was.
My teacher filled me in after sending her a photo of my camera (that I took with my phone, he he)
The teachers are Leslie and Cindy.

Both are amazing and full of knowledge.
If you'd like information send me an email
projectpurple(at)rocketmail(dot)com

I learned SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much
but have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more to learn.

anyway, here are some of the photos I took (keep in mind I didn't know what kind of camera I had to start with)




The football picture was one of the "class pics" I was very excited :)

1 comment:

Leslie Maxwell said...

You are a great student...and we love the advertisement as well. :)
Thanks!!!