Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Birthday, Super Hero N

Our good friend had a SUPERHERO birthday party.
You were supposed to dress as a Super Hero (at least the kids were)
So on my handy Silhouette I crafted these Super Shirts!

I used a font but had to tweak it quite a bit to get it to look OK.
Here is the font
Then I reversed it and cut it on the Silhouette heat transfer smooth black vinyl.
Here are my Supers having fun at the party:



I had some extra vinyl when I went to cut and I DON'T LIKE WASTE so. . .
I made this for my new great nephew who arrived in this world 7 weeks early and is doing SUPER!




Linking:




Photobucket

Chocolate Drool and Kisses

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello!! These are SOOO cute! I have that same font and have tried to fix it to print out decent and cannot!! I am pretty new to the whole silhouette thing so maybe I could get some pointers for this font!

Chocolate Drool and Kisses said...

So cute, thanks for linking up.
Crystal