Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pantry Makeover

 I don't have a before photo but do have AFTER! Using some containers from the retiring "Store It In Style" store, ribbon, mailing labels and my computer printer here is my newly organized pantry!

The door frame has striped ribbon that is taped all the way around.   YES, taped!
It's held up for over 2 months now!
I printed what is on each shelf on regular paper and cut and taped it to the ribbon on the frame.

The purple file folder on the door has stickers with the boys' names.  When he picks out a snack for school he puts his name on it and sticks it in his school bag.

I also added coordinating ribbon on each shelf, again taped at the ends and in the middle with scotch tape.

if you're wondering why my tomatoes are in the pantry you don't know the three rules of tomatoes:
1. DO NOT REFRIGERATE TOMATOES
2. DON'T REFRIGERATE TOMATOES
3. NEVER EVER REFRIGERATE TOMATOES


No comments: